Our deep cycle batteries are perfectly suited for a wide range of applications:
Our range of Deep Cycle batteries covers all requirements
Deep Cycle Batteries are designed to provide a constant stream of power over an extended period.
Highly valued by the renewable energy sector Deep Cycle batteries are designed to be charged and discharged multiple times. Roadside response have a full range of Deep Cycle Batteries capable of delivering optimum performance in the following situations.
- Marine usage
- Camper van and RV use
- Forklifts and floor sweepers
- Electric wheelchairs
- Off the grid energy storage (solar and wind power)
- Remote site power to instruments or equipment
- Golf buggies and other similar vehicles
- Trolling motors
- Traffic Signals
Whether you are looking for a deep cycle marine battery, a deep cycle solar battery, a small deep cycle battery or something in between, we have a deep cycle battery for sale to suit your situation.
Call Roadside Response 1300 468931
- Call us now to discuss your Deep Cycle Battery requirements
- It takes just two minutes over the phone and we can have a technician sent out to you straight away
- For your convenience, all of our call-out vans carry mobile payment systems
- We accept Credit Card, EFTPOS and Cash
Common Question about Deep Cycle Batteries
What does Deep Cycle Battery Mean?
A battery cycle is defined as one discharge and recharge cycle. A cycle occurs when approximately 80% of the battery’s capacity has been used before it is recharged. A deep cycle battery is designed to regularly discharge most of its capacity.
Why use a deep cycle battery?
Deep Cycle Batteries are made to last longer and to deliver sustained amounts f power over a period of time. Normal lead batteries used to start cars and the like are designed to deliver a sudden burst of power. Deep Cycle Batteries are a better alternative in many circumstances, particularly marine situations where a deep cycle marine battery is the best choice.
What types of deep cycle batteries are there and what are the differences?
Essentially there are three major types of deep cycle batteries – Flooded Lead Acid (often called Wet batteries), Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) batteries and Gel batteries. Of these, the most common is the wet battery which is less costly than the other versions. However, these batteries are not as reliable than the two other alternatives.
AGM batteries are extremely versatile and can even operate under water.
As the name suggests, GEL batteries have their electrolytes stored in a gel form, this prevents them from spilling out even when the batteries are broken. However GEL batteries take a lower charge compared to similarly sized AGM batteries.
In most day to day instances, the flooded battery will prove to be the most economical; however, the sealed batteries will prove to be a better alternative in marine situations or where ventilation is poor.
It is fair to say that there is no clear cut best deep cycle battery charger, as everybody’s circumstances are different. Call us today to discuss your needs and get an idea of deep cycle battery prices.
How do deep cycle battery chargers work?
A deep cycle battery charger performs three functions – charging the battery, optiising the charge rate and stopping when fully charged. To find the best charger to suit your needs call us today on 1300468931
Can you deliver and install a deep cycle battery to me?
A simple phone call to Roadside Response will enable you to arrange delivery and free installation in the following areas.
- Deep cycle batteries in Perth installed throughout the Perth suburban area.
- Deep cycle batteries in Brisbane can be bought by making a simple phone call to arrange free installation
- Deep cycle batteries in the Gold Coast are accessible in the same way
- Deep cycle batteries in Melbourne are very popular around Port Phillip Bay. Call us today to arrange your battery installation.
- Sydney Harbour is a boating paradise making deep cycle batteries in Sydney hugely popular. Make sure you get expert advice from us before installing yours
- Deep cycle batteries in Canberra can be installed free of charge when you pick up the phone and call us today.