Car Not Starting?
If your car doesn’t start and is leaving you stranded but you need to get going again as soon as possible then you need to give us a call immediately. We work out what is the main issue over the phone and if it’s something that we can fix, we can dispatch a technician to your location in as little as 2 minutes. The faster you call us the sooner we can come to you. So call us now on 1300 468 931.
Having a flat tyre is annoying but can also be very dangerous. If you want to change the tyre yourself it’s fairly straight forward, here is an instructional video on how change a tyre. Or if you prefer to relax and let someone else change the tyre for you, then gives us a call now and we’ll send out our technician. All you need to do is sit back and relax and we’ll do all the hard work.
Out of Petrol?
In this hectic day and age where there are so many pressures in life and so much stress, we can sometimes forget to fill up on petrol. Don’t worry this happens to all of us. Rest assured that we can help bring you some petrol so you can be on your way again. Don’t be stuck on the side of the road, we can get you going again in as fast as 50 minutes! We are here to help you so call us now.
Need a Jump Start?
Who hasn’t made the mistake of leaving the car, bike or truck lights on? I’m sure we all have made this simple mistake more than once. If your battery is flat from leaving the lights on or from any other reason, there are a couple of solutions. One is to jump start yourself which you can find some useful information on how to jump start a car yourself, or what’s even easier is if you call us and we’ll do it for you.
If you’ve locked yourself out of your own car and if you need to get back into your car fast then you can depend on us to help get you back in and going again. Our team of highly experienced and qualified technicians are trained to get you back into your car or truck even if you’ve accidentally left the keys in there. We would be delighted to be able to help you, so just give us a chance and call 1300 468 931.
Need a Tow?
In the event your vehicle cannot be repaired at the roadside, we will arrange for one of our specialised Towing providers to collect your vehicle and deliver it to your home or to the nearest approved repairer for further work. Whatever your problem Roadside Response can help, day or night.
Simply pick up the phone and dial 1300 468931 and we will send one of our Roadside Response technicians to you immediately.
24/7 Roadside Assistance – No Compulsory Memberships, No Annual Fees!
- Open 24 hours a day, every day of the year
- We usually get to you within 1 hour (depending on traffic and weather conditions)
- We service all areas
- To ensure the safety of your vehicle we ensure that all our technicians are fully qualified
- We are committed to getting you back on the road…FAST!
Call Roadside Response 1300 468931
- Call us now for a competitive quote
- It takes just two minutes over the phone and we can have a qualified technician sent out to you immediately.
- For your convenience, all of our call-out vans carry mobile payment systems
- We accept Credit Card, EFTPOS and Cash
Feedback from some of our happy customers
“I wanted to drop a quick note to say that although Garry had to fight a lot of traffic to get to me he was very professional, friendly and helpful.”
– Thomas Do
“My car broke down (nothing to do with a battery) on my way to work – my thanks to your company for employing staff who give such wonderful attention they gave to an elderly lady”
– Scarlett Russell
“I used your battery replacement service yesterday and want to compliment you on the quality of service supplied by your team and especially the representative who attended my request. I am very satisfied with the solution he provided.”
– Anthony Sharwood
Who Can Provide Reliable Roadside Assistance in Central Coast?
It can be extremely troublesome and frustrating to deal with a situation in which you are stuck in the middle of the road without petrol or maybe even have a flat tyre. Sometimes you may have locked yourself out of the car accidentally.
These kinds of situations are not uncommon and we all face these at some time or the other. This is exactly why it becomes important for you to keep the number of a reliable company like Roadside Response, handy. We provide outstanding Roadside Assistance in Central Coast to all our customers across Central Coast. In most instances we are able to send out our personnel to your location within an hour of you calling us.
Always on Call
We know that these kind of car emergencies can arise out of the blue; this is why we have a 24/7 service across Central Coast. The minute you keep our number handy, you have peace of mind that experienced Roadside Assistance in Central Coast personnel are on call to provide you with excellent and prompt services. There are different types of things that can go wrong with your vehicle when you are on the road, such as:
- There could be times when you run out of petrol smack in the middle of the road, while you are driving to work. This is undoubtedly a situation in which you will need expert and quick Roadside Assistance in Central Coast. All you have to do is call us and we will come out to your location in a jiffy, with some petrol to get you going on your way.
- At times your vehicle just doesn’t start up at all in the morning; no matter how many times you crank the ignition you just can’t seem to get the car started. In most instances this is in account of the battery being drained completely. You may have left the headlights on at night which caused this to happen. When you call us we come over to your home or wherever you are and help to get your vehicle jump started.
- A flat tyre is another very common and annoying issue that you may face as a car owner. While you may be aware of how a tyre change can be actioned, you may not always want to actually tackle that job every time. All you have to do is call us and our Roadside Assistance in Central Coast technician will come there in under an hour and change the tyre expertly and efficiently. We are more than happy to roll up our sleeves and take care of all the hard work so that you are able to relax and be stress-free.
- Have you accidentally locked yourself out of your car and left your keys inside? This can be an extremely annoying and frustrating situation that can put you in a quandary. Our technician will come there when you call us and once he checks your id, he will help you gain access to your vehicle.
For more information about our Roadside Assistance in Central Coast, call Roadside Response at 1300 468931 or use this online form to contact us.